Saturday, September 26, 2009

Babies, babies, babies...


No, I'm not announcing anything.

But I did want to post our pictures of our latest trip to the zoo.
Turns out we have a ton of new zoo babies. I didn't get all of them. But here are some of my favorites.

The baby orangutan was adorable!! He looked to be about the same size as Leah!


The mom and dad giraffes were walking around all fun and happy, but this little guy and his sibling wouldn't budge from their spots. I think they were a little camera-shy.


This little baby elephant was born just a few weeks ago! I remember seeing Rosie when she was a baby. So maybe this is her baby now? I didn't ask about the stats and who the baby belonged to.
But it was sooooo cute!!!

Up next on the Cat Walk were the baby Snow Leopards. We didn't get to hang out much to watch the two little ones romping around and pouncing on each other. There were signs asking for quiet and Leah was shrieking and Monica couldn't contain herself either. We were getting a few dirty looks thrown our way, so we didn't hang out for long.

My little sweetie pies. Behind them are some of the baby zebras.

In between all the baby fun, we caught the polar bears on THE most playful day that I have EVER seen them!! They were tossing their big rubber things and jumping on them. Every time they landed on one, it echoed throughout the cave and to the park area.


1 comment:

Kristen Taylor said...

I just love the little baby animals! We should get together and go to the zoo sometime. I am jealous that you got to see the polar bears playing... the last few times I have gone they just laid there. :(