Monday, March 16, 2009

Tagged by my sis...

6 Picture tag.


Here are the directions:

Open up the 6th picture folder on your computer.


Post the 6th picture in the folder and tell the story of it.


Then tag 6 of your friends.
Christina tagged me a few weeks ago and I am finally doing it. This picture comes out of my "For Grandpa" folder. We were trying to take a picture using the timer setting on our camera so we could give a recent picture for my Grandpa's Memory Book. The book was of all his kids and grandkids (and their kids) to help him remember who belonged to who. Needless to say, this picture did not make the cut since Ryan's head is cut off and Monica's eyes were closed. But, hey, I looked pretty good! Seriously, what was I complaining about back then???
My lucky 6 that I tag are....
EMILY ABBOTT
LESA MILLER
MONICA MCBRIDE
KRISTEN TAYLOR
BECKY MELTON
SHAUNA KEMSLEY
You may say, "Oh no, you di-in't!" But oh yes, I did!

No comments: