Thursday, March 26, 2009

Happy 28, Ryan!!



For Ryan's birthday today, I made him my version of Garcia's Huevos Locos. The house smelled sooo yummy! For dinner, and I am so mad I forgot my camera, but I took Ryan to Tucanos and Dad came and joined us for the fun. I wish I could have gotten a picture of us all there, especially when they sang the birthday song REALLY LOUD! But then we had some friends waiting for us at the house to have an EXTREME Reese's Peanut Butter Cup Ice Cream cake. I was so pleased with the outcome. It wasn't anything fancy, -- at all. But it was yummy! I chose Nutter Butters for my cookie crust. Smith's Reese's Ice Cream, Extra Creamy Cool Whip, and then topped it with crumbled Reese's cups. It was so rich, but so yum!
So thank you Nick, Candace, Joel, Holly and kiddos for finishing off the day with ice cream and friendship! We're so glad you came to help make Ryan's day special!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Happy, happy, happy birthday, Ryan! I wish were there to celebrate, too. Okay, I just wanted the BD cake... But we love you guys, too!