Thursday, October 29, 2009

The First Snow of the 2009-2010 Winter Season

I looked out the window, this is what I saw. I rushed and got the girls to show them it was snowing and they begged me to go out in it. About 10-15 minutes later, after trying to bundle them up properly....

...there was a pretty good layer of snow on the ground.

Look closely at Leah's lips. She's "oooooh-ing" with excitement!

This was another of Leah's firsts.
This was her first reaction to snow, and she LOVED it!!
 And for some reason, the water table is still popular even after the water is frozen!

So the girls had fun...

For about 10 minutes. And then the snow melted.

BOO!!!
The cold is only worth it when you have something to show for it.
I think there were too many people praying for it to melt so my prayer for it to increase didn't stand a chance.
Oh well.
It's still early yet.
I'm sure we'll have more snow and better pictures!!

X these are my fingers crossed X

No comments: