Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Christmas Eve 2011

This Christmas Eve we were able to go up to spend it with family in Albuquerque. It was so fun to see everyone and I think the best part for me was watching the girls have so much fun with all their cousins. I remember reading a saying somewhere that cousins are your first best friends. This was so true, especially when as we were leaving, Monica said she, Katie, and Julie all said they were the "bestest friends". I love it!

Mark and Emily built this awesome snowman pinata and I think it should be a tradition from now on. The kids each took a turn who wanted to, smallest to biggest, until Austin was able to smash it. Ashley didn't even get a shot at it! But I don't think she minded too much. 










 Mark and Emily put little goodie bags in the snowman with all the kids' names on them and Jillian loved her marshmallows! 

This was my favorite of all the cousins on the stairs. 

1 comment:

Cristine said...

That's A LOT of cousins! So fun! And the snowman pinata is a great idea!!