Thursday, December 8, 2011

The First Snow of the 2011-2012 Winter Season- Part 1

We got snow a day earlier than expected. And it was awesome. Monica got them all bundled up, except for gloves, and they were so giddy and happy trying to catch snowflakes on their tongues.

The timing of the snow couldn't have been more perfect. I was starting to reach my limit for needing a mental health day and this was just such a perfect photo opportunity. There is something about taking pictures of your children that reminds you how beautiful and innocent they are. That re-opens your eyes to the part of them that makes your heart pitter patter for them, instead of the part that is making your hair fall out. I think I've found my new form of therapy! These girls are so fun and their laughter is so infectious. How can I be frazzled when looking at these sweet smiles?!







1 comment:

The McBride Family said...

So I love seeing all your pictures but I especially agree with this post and love thaty you got your mental health day by taking pics. I this it's so true!!! You're a sweet mama Anna!