Monday, July 19, 2010

Sparklers and Anniversary



4th of July came and went and we had a blast! We went to Aunty Theresa's to swim and BBQ and then we all went up to the ridge above Tanoan and had the best seats in the city to see the fireworks ALL over! It was a great time and wouldn't you know it, we forgot our camera! But next year we'll be prepared.

The next day, which also happened to be our 7 year anniversary, Mark and Emily came over to light sparklers with us. Here are a few of my favorites of the kiddos.

I love the kids in the background.





Uncle Mark helping Lee-lee get ready for another sparkler.
Completely entranced. 

Julie was content to just watch the sparklers.

Crazy Ryan, the love of my life!
The last 7 years have been filled with adventure, for sure. 
It's amazing to me how I thought I couldn't love anyone more on our wedding day, but 7 years later I find my heart stretched beyond my imagination. Each time our family grows, my love for him grows as well. He is a great husband and father and we make a great team. We've had our ups and downs and seem to only come out stronger. Love you, Babe!

No comments: