Monday, July 19, 2010

It's a Girl!

As of today I am 19 weeks and 1 day. Ryan took a couple belly shots yesterday before church to see how our little GIRL has grown. We found out a couple weeks ago that she was a girl, but in true Anna fashion, I am blogging about it now. I used to have to be laying on my tummy to be able to feel her, but I have been feeling those familiar flutters all the time now. It is the best part of pregnancy, for me. I love feeling those kicks and being reminded that I have a new little babe growing in there. I can't wait to see what she looks like. But until then, here's what I look like:



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh Anna,ou keep shooting out girls!!An m afraid to get pregnant.What if its not a girl,what if a boy again??:)(
How do you do it?

Cristine said...

You look so beautiful and I can't wait to see your little girl!

Kristen Taylor said...

So pretty! You look great! :)