Monday, February 9, 2009

My Bucket List

Since I begin my 28th year today, (yes I just turned 27!) I thought I would make this year's bucket list. Just so I can keep track of what I want to do and see if it actually happens. As it happens, there are even a few things that are on my Life's Bucket List that are in the works right now. So this is my "list". Some things I know won't be finished this year, but they are a goal to work towards.

My Bucket List
Read the Book of Mormon cover to cover with my family
Go to Greece
Run a marathon
See the Boston Pops on the 4th of July
Participate in a Triathlon
Write a book and illustrate it
Record a CD
Write my music out for publication
Go back to school
Get debt free
Lose 20 pounds
Donate hair to Locks of Love.

I actually have a few birthday pics to post, but that will have to wait til tonight after the day is over. :)

No comments: