Saturday, December 20, 2008

I Farted on Santa's Lap...

A couple years ago I found this song about a kid who farts on Santa's lap and now he's all worried that his Christmas gifts from Santa won't be very good.

Until-

He catches Santa leaving his gifts when the man himself lets one rip! So the kid gets all these awesome toys because of the shared bonding farting experience.

Well, I was singing the chorus cuz it was stuck in my head and Monica got a kick out of it. So I taught her the chorus and here she is! She sort of lost the melody at the second phrase, but she's still cute! I don't know if it's just our monitor or not, but you might have to turn up your volume.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear that you enjoy our Christmas song. Merry Christmas,

The Beltrami Family
(Tony and Gina)
Mary, Anthony, Rocco, and Nina (The Little Stinkers)