Friday, January 7, 2011

Jillian's Blessing Day

On Sunday, December 26, 2010, Ryan blessed Jillian. 
Dad, Mark, Lewis, Matt, and Brother Wessley Rogers stood in the circle. 
Ryan gave her a beautiful blessing. When I get all the notes from Emily, I will write down as much of the blessing as I can. But after church we all assembled into the foyer and Kristen was so sweet to take some pictures for us. These were my favorite. :)


Then, after we got to Mom and Dad's, I wanted to get a family picture before the girls got too messy playing in the backyard. So I asked Tina if she would take a picture for us. 
 Our first family picture with Jilly.

2 comments:

Cristine said...

I LOVE your family picture! You have such a beautiful family, Anna!

Unknown said...

Such a lovely picture! I'm so sorry we missed it. Stupid cold.