Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Halloween 2010

Our Ward didn't have a Trunk or Treat this year, so we had the opportunity to go down to El Paso and Trunk or Treat at Jeaneice's ward. We had pizza beforehand, and since we took so long gabbing and enjoying talking, I didn't have the girls ready with enough time to take full body pictures before it was time to go and my hips and belly were giving me a rough time while I was following them around trying to get pictures as they got their candy. So these are the best pictures I got! Then afterwards we went back to Jeaneice's house and Lesa, Jeaneice, and I got to hang out and talk some more. I asked Ryan to take a few pictures for me.







2 comments:

The McBride Family said...

Yay for pictures!! YOu all look great and the girls are adorable!!!

Cristine said...

Looks like it was so much fun! Great pictures!