Monday, May 18, 2009

Oops! I did it again...

A few weeks ago, I went to Savers with Grandma Kathy. I was trying to find a fun alphabet-ish toy for Monica to help her with her ABC's. She picks them up fast some days, and not so much on others. To make a long story short, what we found instead has given hours upon hours of amusement. It's this Barbie guitar that we found for $8. With Grandma's 30% off, it was only around $6. Monica finally learned some of the words. It only has clips of 3 different songs. But on the "I'm not that innocent" part, Monica either sings "I'm not that elephant" or "I'm not that hm a nit." Just watch! So mostly, I think it's cute. But every once in a while I scratch my head and wonder if I should take the guitar away because, seriously, do I really want my little girl singing Britney Spears?

P.S. Can you hear Leah singing along???

5 comments:

Millers! said...

HAHAHA! SO CUTE! I love that Leah is the background singer and DANCER! LOL

The McBride Family said...

That's fanastic! I'm not that elephant!! LOL!! Too cute!

Brian & Audrey Victor said...

Thats too cute! Reminds me of Hayley at that age. Watch out!

emily said...

I love it! You should send it into America's Funniest Home Videos! Now Anna about singing to 'ol Britney, I still sing to Britney every once in awhile and I turned out all right! Maybe that's what you're trying to avoid?!!

Miriam D Padilla said...

Oh that just makes me giggle! Ellie also has an annoying guitar, but she sings barbie songs to it, and I have got to tell you, I think I prefer the Britster. Adorable!