Friday, November 14, 2008

Moving Day at last!!

Tonight is the first night we started moving into the new house. EEEK! And I thought everything was smoothly organized. I have to think again. BUT- we got a LOT done, thanks to the help of Mary and Travis Scrivner. Mary helped pack boxes and watched the girls for us while the rest of us ran back and forth unloading and unpacking. I think Ryan wore Travis out with all the big-taking-it-apart stuff. So we still have a lot to do tomorrow when everyone comes to help. I have a few hours left til I need to sleep to be able to function. But I think I can get my goal accomplished of all the rest of the junk thrown away or boxed so that ONLY the big two-men-needed stuff is left.

I'm taking bets.

Think I can do it? I'm pretty bushed, but I am quite sure I can make it. It will take a Herculean effort, but I'm the little train that could.

I think I can. I think I can. I think I can...

zzzzzZZZZZzzzzz

And oh yeah. I'll be out of the loop until we get our internet transferred. Hopefully it won't take too long. But the good news is I will have unpacked my camera by then and can have lots of fun pictures. Weeeeeeee!

Yeah, I know. I've lost it. This is what moving does to me. Even when I don't have to do the packing. But hey...tomorrow we will be in a new place!!!

1 comment:

Cristine said...

Yay for moving! I hope it goes smoothly! :)