Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Thanksgiving 2009

I only got two pictures from Thanksgiving. But I think that just means we were having so much fun I didn't even think about taking out my camera. We went out to Ramah to celebrate with Jeff & Jodi and Kris & Lonnie. I also got to spend some time chatting it up with Maressa, which is always a favorite anytime we can squeeze it in. So here are the two pics.


It was during this weekend that Ryan and I were introduced to Canasta. Since then we have become Canasta crazoids. It's a fun game, to be sure, but the most fun of it is good company.


The night before we all left, Leah cuddled with Kris and had a special moment with her. The reason this pic is especially important is because Leah hardly cuddles with anyone but her daddy. So if she lets you cuddle her, you have triumphed in a major way!

1 comment:

Tina said...

Cute, Cute!! I can't wait to see how your Christmas Pics turned out.